- This event has passed.
Healthcare Provider Music & Arts Celebration Festival
April 2, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Invitation to the Celebration of Music and Arts
For Healthcare Providers
Greetings and salutations. I am honored to serve the community as the 2021 President of the Korean American Medical Association of Southern California.
In the past few seasons, our community has been impacted greatly by many challenges including the pandemic, wildfires, and the effects of global warming.
In these difficult times, the healthcare community has been faced with unending stressors of work-related hazards, burn-out, fatigue and public resentment regarding social mandates and policies.
It is in this spirit of need for unity, harmony and fellowship that I propose an opportunity to express our unseen talents, interests, passions and creativity in a constructive format of a festival of the music and arts.
I am proposing an inclusive environment where healthcare providers of all backgrounds can share and vent out pent up innate desire to belong, bond, and believe…..
Thus, I invite you to join us at 6pm on Saturday, April 2, 2022, the world Autism Awareness Day, to celebrate your passion for the arts by performing, sharing, or attending. Whether your interests lie in music, arts, crafts, film or literature, please submit your interest to us for approval and scheduling.
A brief, 1 paragraph summary of your intended piece/work should be submitted to: KAMASC Art & Music Festival at “KAMASC2010@gmail.com”.
John S. Kim, M.D., 2021 President of KAMASC (HiDocJ@aol.com)
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2022
Time: 6 pm
Place: Living Hope Community Church, Brea, California
Coordinating Body: Korean American Medical Association of Southern California
Planning Committee: John S. Kim, M.D. (Chair); Jason Paek, M.D.; Man Chul Cho, M.D.; Hong S. Kim, M.D.; Sun Woo Lee, M.D.
- Korean American Medical Association of Southern California (KAMASC)
- Korean American Graduate Medical Association (KAGMA)
- Korean American Dental Association (KADA)
- California Korean American Pharmacists Association (CKAPA)
- Korean American Medical Student Association (KAMSA)
- Korean American Medical Residents and Fellows (KAMRAF)
- Korean American Nurses Association of Southern California (KANASC)
- Philippine Nurses Association of Southern California (PNASC)
- Public Relations: Nakatomi & Associates
- Koreatown Youth and Community Center (KYCC)