- This event has passed.
Delivering Indirect Restorations We Can Be Proud Of
October 1, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$40.00 – $75.00
- Restorative material selection – indications/limitations
- Prep design and sequence
- How to avoid damaging adjacent teeth and what to do if you did
- “I know I had enough occlusal reduction but it’s gone on the model”
- “Why do my veneers have black triangles and my patients hate me?”
- Delivery checklist
- Delivery Protocols
- “Why are my crowns and veneers popping off?”
- Common errors encountered – why your indirect restorations are giving you headaches
- Implant restoration impression techniques
- How to deliver your implant restorations predictably and how to troubleshoot
- What to write in your lab slips to communicate with your lab better
- Holding yourself and lab accountable.
- Speaker: Dr. Jaewoo Cho
- Saturday October 1st, 2022
- 4:00PM to 7:00PM
- Wilshire Country Club at the Windsor Room
- Post Meeting Hor d’oeuvre and Wine
- $50 – Early Bird Special (until September 7, 2022): Only available to KADA members
- $75 – General Registration: Available to both KADA and non-KADA members.
Early Bird Registration
Available for KADA Members until September 7, 2022 midnight
Only KADA members are allowed to register for this event.
Open for KADA and Non-KADA Members Starting September 8